[TriLUG] Question About NFS Client Access Config

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 10 07:48:07 EDT 2019

 As a stop gap measure, I would set up the firewall on the server to only allow the ip addresses to the nfs ports you need. In general, I run the internal firewalls on all my servers and use it to address issues found in security scans. If I can solve it with the firewall right away this gives me time to investigate the software and config issues. It at least puts the security folks at ease.
I cannot speak for the nfs config, it is not my strong point.
John Vaughters