[TriLUG] OT: free stuff: Tektronix oscilloscope cart

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 3 13:56:16 EDT 2019

It's been in storage for about 25yrs. I hoped to put it to use again after I'd
finished raising a family, but it's not going to happen. (I didn't expect to be
away from electronics for so long.)

http://www.trilug.org/~jmack/free_stuff/tektronix_oscilloscope_cart.from_front.tilted.3170.jpg
http://www.trilug.org/~jmack/free_stuff/tektronix_oscilloscope_cart.from_rear.horizontal.3171.jpg
http://www.trilug.org/~jmack/free_stuff/tektronix_oscilloscope_cart.label.3172.jpg
http://www.trilug.org/~jmack/free_stuff/tektronix_oscilloscope_cart.plugins.3173.jpg

The plugins are tube and presumably <25MHz. I just used the cart.

There is a tray just above the plugins for manuals and probes (it currently
holds the manual for the original 'scope).

I'm in Durham. Please contact me off-list.

Joe

jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml