[TriLUG] broken link

Pete Soper via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon May 6 14:36:23 EDT 2019

I created the presentation file and have it. Sorry for not being clear.
I wanted the link to point to the TriLUG web site since that's where the
event happened. If the file is no longer on trilug.org, no sweat. (And
minutes after hitting "send" I noticed another broken link caused by the
fact that I'd begrudged some photos being on my personal domain server,
forgetting they were linked to!)

Thanks,
Pete