[TriLUG] MythTV and kin

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 24 11:32:54 EDT 2019

 Not sure why, but link got jacked in the last email, here it is again.
Best TV Antenna Selection Guide - Find The Best TV Antenna | CM

|  |
Best TV Antenna Selection Guide - Find The Best TV Antenna | CM

Find the best TV antenna depending on your location and setup needs with this easy-to-use TV antenna selection g...

  I simply have a mohu leaf style antenna up in my attic with a cheap included amplifier. From North Raleigh, it works fairly well. I have many times over the years investigated a serious antenna solution and I have not found any better solution to TV antennas then Channel Master. Choosing an antenna seems reasonably simple, but like most things wireless, a little knowledge goes a long way. Check out the selection guide link below.
I have come ooooh sooooo close to buying a channel master many times to replace my cheap broad spectrum antenna, but never bit the bullet.
John Vaughters

--
This message was sent to: John Vaughters <jvaughters04 at yahoo.com>