[TriLUG] MythTV and kin

Bill Farrow via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 24 11:49:27 EDT 2019

Hey,
I can help you. I have been running MythTV for 12+ years. My current
system runs on an old Asus chromebox-m004u  stuck to the back of the
TV, and the Silicon Dust HD HomeRun tuner is in a closet near the
antenna in the attic. I have a subscription to get guide data.

My system is really old and could use a refresh. It's running Ubuntu
14.04.4 LTS which is way past the use-by-date. My family primarily
uses Netflix with Roku these days.

Matt, your welcome to come over and have a look at how it works. Just
contact me directly.

Does anyone here use Plex ?

Bill