[TriLUG] TriLUG Digest, Vol 3525, Issue 1

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jun 7 16:30:56 EDT 2019

   >Seems like changing the Virtualbox Display driver fixed the issue for now
>but I'm not really sure how why it would have been altered to begin with.

This may have prompted X to re-run the auto-config. Going back to the old driver would be an interesting test to see if it works again. If it is X config corruption that should have been removed and now going back should work as it will auto-config again unless that specific driver just has a problem with the update.
John Vaughters