[TriLUG] Financial Status (The pizza email)

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Aug 10 07:53:34 EDT 2019

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 11:17 PM William Sutton via TriLUG
<trilug at trilug.org> wrote:

> Random query.  I put TriLUG down as my smile.amazon.com charity.  How much
> (if anything) do you actually get from Amazon, or are they saving it all
> to themselves?
>
> William Sutton

      0.5%. But the idea is that you buy whatever you usually buy at
Amazon at the normal price you would pay, and some of it gets
transferred to trilug. The shirts, which are also available at Amazon
are different: by wearing it you not only help let others know but
also most of the profits are reinvested at trilug.