[TriLUG] Hostile Thread Takeover: T-Shirts (was: Re: Financial Status (The pizza email))

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 12 08:29:16 EDT 2019

For a semi local (Triad) guy who can do graphic t-shirts, we might wnat
to ping Daryl: https://www.facebook.com/DesignMineGraphics

I belong to a few groups that have contracted jobs with him for various
things, including t-shirts.

Regarding the pizza fund, it has been a very long time since I've been
to a meeting in person, but I would be willing to contribute some to
the general fund.  Is there a particular person / point of contact on
the steering committee who can handle this?