[TriLUG] Hostile Thread Takeover: T-Shirts (was: Re: Financial Status (The pizza email))

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 12 14:45:54 EDT 2019

On Mon, 12 Aug 2019, Matt Whitlow via TriLUG wrote:

> Am I the only one who can't find TriLUG on smile?

I rarely go to meetings and only found out about smile/TriLUG at a recent
meeting. I did set it up and made a purchase. On returning later for my next
purchase, I couldn't find the TriLUG for the life of me. Presumably I logged out
and logged back in. I eventually found it. Presumably you've landed in a black
hole like I did.

All I can say is keep trying.

Joe

jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml