[TriLUG] Hostile Thread Takeover: T-Shirts

Scott Sexton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Aug 13 09:36:07 EDT 2019

I've updated all of the options for TriLUG shirts on Amazon.  There are now
a ton of color options (split between the design with white lettering or
black lettering; makes it confusing when browsing through the products) as
well as tank-tops, women's V-necks, hoodies and more.  Search for "TriLUG
Gear" or...

clicky clicky:
https://smile.amazon.com/s?rh=n%3A7141123011%2Cp_4%3ATriLUG+Gear

Scott S.