[TriLUG] OT: comms inside a corrugated metal building

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 15 08:36:03 EDT 2019

 CMP,
What you have to do is locate the WAN antenna outside the building. Assuming you are referring to cell WAN connection. We do this all the time for remote locations. Call AT&T and they should be willing to help you determine the cell strength in the area of the router. Cisco 819 router is a fairly low cost router solution with cell WAN.
John Vaughters