[TriLUG] OT: comms inside a corrugated metal building

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Sep 3 09:43:31 EDT 2019

I have an application where we have a house and an outbuilding that are
separated by about 1/4 of a mile with line of site.  Too far for
conventional WiFi.  In that application I used two Cambium ePMP Force
180 to create a point to point link (https://www.cambiumnetworks.com/pr
oduct-finder/)

While I was researching it, I saw a lot of product demonstration videos
on YouTube regarding this product and it's cousins to provide wide area
access.

I would be surprised if there isn't a product in this lineup that would
meet the need and they're reasonably priced.