[TriLUG] Don't shoot!

Ric Moore via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Sep 5 16:22:39 EDT 2019

On 9/4/19 3:10 PM, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
> Good to hear! If you want to send a picture we will use it during the
> announcements or in a future page on the website for swag.

Better yet, when I arrive at my new (to me) Tayana37 42' ketch I will be
wearing the hoodie, grinning like a possum. What I would really love is
a huge penguin painted on the mainsail.

https://www.popyachts.com/ketch-sailboats-for-sale/tayana-37-ketch-in-galesville-maryland-150966?ShowFull
I'm turning 70 and this was a present to myself. She is current docked
in Chesapeake VA. I'll be moving her to the Wilmington area where I will
be living aboard. :) Ric