[TriLUG] A hearty Thank You ...

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 11 16:05:28 EDT 2019

The Steering Committee wish to thank everyone who attended our August
meeting, and those who contributed afterwards.

Because of your contributions, we were able to comfortably pay for the
August expenses, and even put a bit of money in the bank for this month,
September.

It wasn't enough to cause us to stop asking for money, but we aren't as
broke any more.

Once again, thank you to everyone who contributed.  Remember that if
your company is interested in supporting local computer education
groups, or if you are interested in doing so yourself, we will thank you
personally at a meeting if your contribution is $100 or more, and offer
a company making a donation or full sponsorship, a little time to
advertise, in a meeting.

Brian
Treasurer