[TriLUG] Financial Status (The pizza email)

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 7 20:07:59 EDT 2019

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019, Tom Eisenmenger via TriLUG wrote:

I just logged on to smile. It says

"
We're sorry. Triangle Linux Users Group is not currently eligible to receive
donations from AmazonSmile.
Please select a new charity to support.
"

Sounds like it's already happened.

Anyone in TriLUG know how much we received through this program?

Any suggestions for a new charity?

Joe

> Hi there,
>
> I just received word from AmazonSmile that TriLUG will no longer be an
> eligible program participant effective 11/6/19. I'm not sure of the reason
> behind this, but I did think you should know if you don't already.

jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml