[TriLUG] Financial Status (The pizza email)

brian mullan via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Oct 9 13:27:37 EDT 2019

I know I am not a "regular" at TrLug monthly meetings but I gotta say
something...

I've seen alot of comments regarding donations.

Down to "how much is the pizza by the piece".

Just like the song says "ya don't know what you got till its gone"...

Sure not everyone may be able to donate.  Thats okay.

But some folks can donate and maybe don't.

I don't think this should really be about the cost of a piece of pizza.

It should be about supporting a group activity you enjoy and get something
out of.

If it is valuable to you... Support it!