[TriLUG] [OT] For Free: 2x WRT54G

Brian Henning via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Nov 11 13:00:25 EST 2019

Guess I'll get on this train too.  I have two WRT54Gs that have been retired in favor of an Ubiquiti AP.

Full disclosure: They're of questionable reliability.  They've always seemed excessively sensitive to dirty power, and lately seemed to want power-cycling untenably often, hence the replacement.  So...you get what you pay for, I guess?  Caveat [free-thing-taker]or.

I don't have version info handy.  Both are running stock Linksys / Cisco firmware.  Neither is the L variant.

If anyone is interested in having these, please contact me off-list, either at this address or lugmail[at]undecidedgames.com; otherwise they're going to the recycling center.

Cheers,
-Brian