[TriLUG] December Meeting

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Dec 2 22:13:50 EST 2019

Greetings All!

Once again, the December meeting has snuck up on us, so we have a combined Meeting Notice, Science Fair "call for projects," and Food Questionnaire.

Our December meeting will be taking place at the same time and place as usual.  Thursday, December 12th at or after 6pm in the usual place, the NCSU College of Textiles.

Secondly, as we have had for several years, we are planning a "Science Fair," where people can bring toys, projects or other things to show off.  We would appreciate a note to steering at trilug.org expressing your interest if you want to participate as more than audience.

Finally, we often have something other than our regular meeting fare at the December meeting.  The Steering Committee is asking for suggestions for where and who might provide our meal.  Should we do it as a complete Pot Luck, where the food is only provided by the participants?  Should the Steering Committee provide a salad tray, or a selection of wings or some other "main dish" with everything else provided as Pot Luck items?  Should the Steering Committee just get the usual pizza?  Something else?

Thank you for your help and support.