[TriLUG] Kubernetes Class signup sheet

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Mar 1 14:55:22 EST 2020

In the end of last year we asked which classes would you be interested
on; kubernetes was on the top. And a kubernetes class we will have.

Plan is for it to take place on Saturday March 28 from 10am to 2-3pm.
So, we are running a signup sheet so we have an idea of how many plan
to show up. We have not settled down on location because class size
may determine that. If you are interested, so click on the google form
link below and let us know. There is a field to enter your email so we
can reach out to you later (even though we will be posting
announcements to the list and in meetup).

After we get the replies we will be sending an official announcement
with what to be expected (like, location) and what we expect from you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWfj9BQn3OGZVxBKQOhG4PEabKvSxA3CzTy1gMnT6PN1-Whw/viewform?usp=sf_link