[TriLUG] Fwd: SoutheastCon Canceled by Order of NC Governor

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Mar 12 16:42:00 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: SoutheastCon20 <noreply at xcdsystem.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 4:37 PM
Subject: SoutheastCon Canceled by Order of NC Governor
To: <raubvogel at gmail.com>

We are sorry to inform you that we have been ordered to shutdown
SoutheastCon 2020 by the order of the Governor of North Carolina.  We
have been ordered to vacate the Raleigh Convention Center immediately.

We will be issuing refunds to all attendees, except authors.  We will
be rescheduling a virtual WebEx presentation of all papers.  Possible
full or partial refunds for authors will be communicated in a future
e-mail.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Students that have already travelled to Raleigh, should have their
Branch Counselors contact Victor Basantes (victor.basantes at ieee.org)
to arrange for Student Branch Reimbursement of travel expenses in
accordance with Region 3 Policies.