[TriLUG] Physical meeting cancelled (Was: Re: March 12 - iRODS Executive Overview and Demo)

Brian via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Mar 13 12:06:15 EDT 2020

Argh.  I'm very sorry, everyone; that was meant to be a private message
to Mauricio, and I forgot to notice that "Reply" still goes to the whole
list despite showing Mauricio's name.  It was absolutely not my intent
to passive-aggressively scold anyone on the list, and I apologize
profusely if anyone was given that impression.

-B