[TriLUG] RARSfest News 48th Annual RARSfest - CANCELED

Hank Montgomery via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Mar 16 11:20:02 EDT 2020

FYI

March 15, 2020

Greetings,

We are sad to announce that the 48^th annual RARS/fest//Roanoke Division
Convention, scheduled for April 11, 2020, has been canceled in
accordance with our Local government mandate.The health and wellness of
all involved are a priority to Raleigh Amateur Radio Society and, there
are no plans to reschedule the event this year. In an attempt to reduce
the inconvenience to our loyal attendees all paid pre-registration
monies will be refunded. Paypal and Check payments will be returned
through the proper channels and cash payment persons will be contacted
by RARS. We apologize for inconvenience and look forward in having you
join us next year on April 3, 2021.

Your understanding and patience will be greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards,

The 2020 RARS/fest/ Committee, Tara Goodwin, W4TSW, Chairwoman