[TriLUG] got unused CPU cycles lying around?

Tom Eisenmenger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Mar 22 22:26:46 EDT 2020

The FAH Consortium is comprised of several top-notch research laboratories (
https://foldingathome.org/about/the-foldinghome-consortium/). Since you
asked for opinions, I'd be shocked if the software hasn't been properly
vetted but, of course, you can never be 100% sure. FWIW, I intend to
download and run it.