[TriLUG] recommendations for UPS 12V batteries

Matt Pusateri via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Apr 19 10:26:19 EDT 2020

I just got a Duracell battery at batteries plus, they were about $10 more expensive than some Chinese brand on Amazon, but I told him I thought the price was a little high and dropped it down to her a few dollars more than online for a name brand. Whether the is the battery I bought is going to be better than an online purchase remains to be seen. For small little 750s style UPSes I don’t expect the battery to last more than two years.

Matt P

Sent from my iPhone