[TriLUG] Linux home directory management is about to undergo major change

Kenneth Parker via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 29 18:17:19 EDT 2020

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 12:14 PM Matthew Glassman via TriLUG <
trilug at trilug.org> wrote:

> Linux home directory management is about to undergo major change
> https://flip.it/mTuqJl

Other than "Build your own", are there any Linux Distributions, that have
implemented this?  To learn more about this, I wouldn't mind taking up,
limited space on a USB Stick, to see what I can, and can't do with "my own"
Home Directory.

When I have extra time (i.e. due to a Virus), I like to try things out, so
I am not surprised later.

Thank you and best regards,

Kenneth Parker