[TriLUG] Linux home directory management is about to undergo major change

Mike Viscount via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 29 19:15:48 EDT 2020

>> that caveat comes by way of SSH

Hahaha ... that's funny ... desktops or I guess virtual severs using
console logins (that isn't going to happen) ... only a slight limitation
(he says with great sarcasm!)

At this point I agree with the "solution that doesn't have a problem"
thought and even think it could cause more headaches than it's worth.

Not sure how you could call it ready for prime time if you can't solve
something as important and prevalent as ssh logins.