[TriLUG] Fwd: [NCNS] NSL-81 attempt tomorrow

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 29 15:09:44 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Paul Lowell <paul at lowell.to>
Date: Fri, May 29, 2020 at 2:23 PM
Subject: [NCNS] NSL-81 attempt tomorrow
To: NC Near Space Research <ncnearspace at googlegroups.com>

We haven't chased a balloon in a while, so a few of us are planning to
fly something tomorrow morning.   We hope to launch around 0900EDT in
Apex and land it a couple hours later in the woods of Louisburg, NC.
Feel free to chase along at an appropriate distance.

We may have live images at http://ssdv.habhub.org/   But with an
overcast day, I'm only expecting clouds and space.