[TriLUG] Lenovo and LINUX

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 9 14:02:04 EDT 2020

Update: I was bored and reached out to Lenovo. They would be
interested in throwing someone from their professional workstation
team for a online thingie for us. They did ask me to provide a better
idea of the call objective and scope in case they need to pull in
advisory engineers. So I need some help here.

Is anyone interested? If so we can pull it out, but you will have to
help me make this entertaining (maybe frightening to Lenovo) with your
questions.