[TriLUG] Webex for Shane's patent talk: this is the password (I hope!)

Pete Soper via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jun 12 09:58:44 EDT 2020

    This had to be perfectly mystifying for most on this list, as the
      previous two posts were blocked 'cause they exceeded the 20
      kilobyte per-post limit. But because of of traffic on other lists and additional confusion factors I didn't notice that and apparently the moderator decided it was better to let my two posts through instead of discarding them.
    After Mauricio's late afternoon post about there not being any
      TriLUG meeting I thought I could offer an alternative, but I was wrong.
    -Pete