[TriLUG] Nomination

Jonathan Mainguy via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 7 10:16:35 EDT 2020

I accept the nomination.

Trilug has meant alot to me, ever since I watched Revolution OS I knew I
wanted to work in tech and belong to a LUG. The first meeting I remember
attending was
https://trilug.org/2012/02/22/march-8-meeting-device-mapper-multipath/. I
remember not understanding almost the entire talk, and how cool it was that
there was a room full of tech enthusiasts excited about storage on linux
and all it could do. Everybody was super welcoming, and of course, free
pizza =).

I would love the opportunity to help Trilug keep improving and serving the
local linux community. I am Jmainguy on the #trilug channel on freenode IRC
if you want to connect and chat.

Thank you,
Jon