[TriLUG] Results of Trilug Elections

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 14 14:13:26 EDT 2020

Jonathan,

Sure, I'll throw my name into the hat.

To provide a little bit of information on my background and
qualifications:

I've been a Linux user for 15'ish odd years now, and really started
getting into it with some laptops back in the days of Ubuntu 7 and
Fedora 9.  Over the years, I have run public facing servers for my own
use, largely for email (postfix + dovecot), music streaming, and a
local Xenforo forum. I also maintain a couple of Linux servers here at
work that are used for a reporting web server.

I have experimented with and used a number of distributions including,
Ubuntu, Centos, Arch, Gentoo, and Slackware.  I am comfortable and
fluent using a shell interface.

While I sometimes do require some tech support assistance, one of the
things that this group excels at, I am used to solving problems in
those instances where it doesn't "just work".