[TriLUG] Chrome on Mac help? ( 21st )

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 21 19:05:15 EDT 2020

I suspect that this is a very easy fix, I am just stuck.

This afternoon, one of the Chrome browser windows on the Mac laptop that
I was given for work, decided that it was going to be the full height of
the screen.

I can change the width of the screen, but can't seem to affect the
height.  If I drag it down from the top, when I let go, it immediately
springs up.

I can not seem to get a grip on the bottom edge, even when I pull it
away from the toolbar across the bottom of the screen. ( The "dock" )

Help?   How do I get control of this window again?

Thank you,
Brian