[TriLUG] SOLVED Re: booting off usbstick

Bill Weinel via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jul 26 13:26:02 EDT 2020

I've used Adata SSDs in multiple systems pretty much exclusively over
the past two years with no issues. Amazon currently lists the Adata
128gb SATA III SSD for $19.95: ADATA SU655 120GB 3D NAND 2.5 inch SATA
III High Speed Read up to 520MB/s Internal SSD (ASU655SS-120GT-C) $19.95
At 520Mb/s read speed it's a bargain. cheers, bill