[TriLUG] Noise cancelling headset

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 10 08:25:32 EDT 2020

Several of us here at work use Cowin E7 headphones.  They're not very
expensive, and you can get them for about $50.  I think there is a
newer model that is better in the canceling, but more like $85 in
price.  They do a good job of muting hum and background noise,
especially if it's repetitive.  They have a Blue Tooth function and I
pair them to either the PC or the phone and wear them to listen to
music while doing things like mowing the lawn.  They do a surprisingly
good job of reducing the engine noise from either the lawnmower  or the
diesel tractor with the brush hog so you don't even need to turn it up
very loud.