[TriLUG] docker vs podman

Jason Hibbets via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Aug 19 13:10:18 EDT 2020

Hi there,

I saw this thread and just wanted to add a note that I've been working with
folks from the Red Hat Container's team, like Dan Walsh of SELinux fame,
and wanted to share that they've been blogging about Podman and other
container tech over at Enable Sysadmin.

For those of you who haven't found this yet, it's a community publication
from Red Hat focused on sharing how-to's, tutorials, and other shared tips
and tricks for system administrators. Anyway, I hope some of you find it
useful:

https://www.redhat.com/sysadmin/

All the Podman posts are under the container category:
https://www.redhat.com/sysadmin/topics/containers

If you have any questions or even want to consider writing for this
community, please contact me at my work email: jhibbets at redhat.com or
complete this webform to apply:
https://www.redhat.com/sysadmin/join-community

TriLUG member David Both is part of our Sudoer's program and writes some
really great stuff for the Enable Sysadmin community.

Regards,
Jason Hibbets