[TriLUG] Youtube Video about LXD container clustering by Stephane Graber LXD project lead

brian mullan via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Aug 23 17:25:29 EDT 2020

I know there's been quite a few posts on Podman and Docker lately.

As I've talked w/Trilug before about my use of LXD on various projects I
thought some
of you might find this interesting.

This Youtube video has Stephan Graber the LXD project Lead describing:

*Running full Linux systems in containers, at scale A look at LXD and its
clustering capabilities
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc_bsXPcTaE&feature=youtu.be>*

at the FOSDEM 2020 conference in Brussels <https://fosdem.org/2020/> July
2020.

Every year, thousands of developers of free and open source software from
all over the world gather at the FOSDEM event in Brussels.

Hope everyone is safe and well..!

Brian Mullan