[TriLUG] Samba on a RPi

Hrivnak, Michael via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Sep 13 20:43:05 EDT 2020

In case you're doing this with a pi 3, keep in mind that the ethernet and
USB ports are on the same bus, so creating a NAS that utilizes both can
create a bottleneck. It may or may not be noticeable for your use case, but
it's worth being aware of in case you do notice slower than expected speeds.

The design changed with the pi 4 and is no longer an issue.