[TriLUG] Disk drive recovery services

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Sep 22 16:08:58 EDT 2020

On Tue, 22 Sep 2020, Wes Garrison via TriLUG wrote:

> He was able to do head transplants on multiple drives that were part of a ZFS
> array and I was able to recover almost all of the data.

I'm just starting out on zfs (at home) and I have little idea what horrible
things can happen to zfs or how I'm going to recover from them if they do. I
thought that no much could go wrong with zfs. So what happened to your zfs
array?

Joe

jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml