[TriLUG] Stuck

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Oct 28 22:56:37 EDT 2020

Folks, I am stuck, probably chasing my tail, and getting nowhere.

I am in an Apache2 environment with Laravel, which may have some
relevance.

However, my issue is, apparently, with some jQuery code that is behaving
differently in two different places.

In one place, it does $.post() to a URL in the server, and everything is
fine, status 200.

In the other place, it does $.ajax(), using a POST method, to a very
similar URL in the server, and does a 302 to a non-useful location.

I don't see anything that looks like a redirect ( rewrite rule ) in the
Apache configuration, so don't think that that is it.

Does anybody have any bright ideas, because I think that I have run out?

I suspect that it is perhaps blindingly obvious and I have just got
myself so deep in the weeds that I can not see.

I do expect questions, because I have tried to be brief.

Thanks,
Brian