[TriLUG] APC Fiber Jumpers

Bill Weinel via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Nov 7 17:00:36 EST 2020

I'm not aware of anyone who carries them locally over the counter. Last
time I needed some 1M fiber patch cables I had to order them. I think I
purchased the 1M OS2 SC/APC - SC/APC  duplex fiber patch cable set from
cablesandkits... It's a duplex set but they can be used individually if
needed.

https://www.cablesandkits.com/mc/fiber/os2-apc-/fam-86/fp-6930/

cheers,

bill