[TriLUG] December Social

Jeff Moore via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Dec 9 12:49:45 EST 2020

TriLUG Members,

It’s that time of year again - the December Science Fair! Come show off the
projects you’ve been working on!

Feel free to sign up at https://forms.gle/3ZMwSoko2GYxZ72u5 so the steering
committee can have a rough idea of the number of presentations.

I will be talking about my recent adventures with Let’s Encrypt and
Kubernetes as an ice breaker if needed.

As usual, we will use Jitsi as our meeting platform. The meeting link is
https://meet.jit.si/TriLUG121020 and the password is “TriLUG”.

Within the linked form is a question soliciting speakers for next year. If
you are interested, either reach out to the steering committee (
steering at trilug.org) or answer the last question on the questionnaire and a
member from the steering committee will reach out with details on
scheduling and other details. All levels of topics are welcome, but it is
worth noting that the most reception is received from introductory-mid
level talks.

Some time after Thursday and before the end of the year, a survey will be
sent asking what kind of content, you, the members want to see. We will use
that data to make sure we go in the right direction in 2021.

See you tomorrow at 6:45PM EST!

- Jeff