[TriLUG] Off-Topic: The Great Conjunction of 2020

Tom Eisenmenger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Dec 12 08:35:29 EST 2020

Thanks, Joe. I'm looking forward to the event myself, although with my age
and health, being around strangers in this day and age simply isn't going
to happen. I need to find a good vantage point closeby, as there are
entirely too many trees around my house. Over the last month, I've found
that I can catch a glimpse if I go across the street into a neighbor's
driveway, but I'll want something a bit more open for the event. Let the
search begin!