[TriLUG] Free (old) Mac stuff

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jan 7 14:59:00 EST 2021

I have the following for free that are going to electronics recycling this
weekend if no one wants them:

Power Computing Power Tower Pro with 1GB RAM and 10k RPM U160 SCSI drive.
-I think it has a G4 but I'm not sure.  A Mac clone!  Own a piece of
history!
-should still run a lightweight Linux desktop like Mate just fine.

G3 iMac with the translucent berry colors and CRT screen

2x circa 2010 Macbook docking stations

Samsung Syncmaster 955df <http://www.anandtech.com/show/903/2> flat
DynaFlat (Samsung's Trinitron) tube CRT monitor, free for the taking.
- I know, it's a CRT, but it has a maximum resolution of 1600x1200 @ 68Hz
- It has barely been used since purchase, and still looks great.

-Wes