[TriLUG] Inventory google drive access

James Toebes via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Feb 17 15:56:09 EST 2021

Using script.google.com, you can write scripts to parse your google drive. I have done a few in the past where it parses through all files in a given folder. Shares are a collection on each item. You can probably parse that to figure out who.

"Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG" trilug at trilug.org – February 17, 2021 9:10 AM