[TriLUG] rsync guide (was Re: tar/cp/rsync question)

Roger W. Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Mar 9 14:52:57 EST 2021

I have found this comprehensive guide to rsync to be useful. I had to read,
re-read, and re-re-read. rsync has lots of options. I pulled out the ones most
useful for me and put them in a personal mini-guide.

Guide: https://www.computerhope.com/unix/rsync.htm#about
     short url: https://is.gd/it8QQ3

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User