[TriLUG] [JOB-OPENING] Cloud DevOps Systems Administrator

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Apr 23 15:19:14 EDT 2021

We are going to kind of formalize how to submit job openings to the
trilug list. Short version:

1. Slap the [JOB-OPENING] to the beginning of the subject line so
people can search for them later.
2. Try to post direct links instead of tracking ones.

I will be posting openings I know of. If you know of some gig, please
do let others know specially if you can be contacted for more info.

So, let me start with one:

https://renci.org/employment/cloud-devops-systems-administrator/

The name of the position is a bit redundant but the bottom line is
Cloud DevOps. RENCI is local and currently in virtual mode until July.
They are part of UNC but not located there, so you get free parking
without free traffic jams. But that still means you have to apply
through UNC and then when you forgot about the position they will
reach out to you.