[TriLUG] Free stuff: 4 bay JBOD - Nexstar HX4, 2 office chairs

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue May 11 11:28:23 EDT 2021

photos at

https://trilug.org/~jmack/freestuff/

o Nexstar HX4: 4 bay JBOD, 4*4TB sata. USB3 and eSATA. Comes with original
packing. Only problem is the activity lights for each drive are starting
to not work. The drives still work fine, but you can't tell from the
activity lights.

I bought it about the time I went to Jim Salter's TriLUG talk on ZFS. I
learned ZFS on it, setting it up as 2 mirror pairs. I've since moved to a
real server with 12 slots for disk drives and don't use the HX4 any more.

o two office chairs in good shape (surplused when work vacated a
facility).

pick up in Durham.

please reply off-list

Joe

jmack (at) trilug (dot) org - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml