[TriLUG] SSH question ( 14th )

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 14 16:11:20 EDT 2021

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 03:59:31PM -0400, Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list wrote:

> Yes, it sounds like you did everything correctly, or at least how I was
> thinking. An additional cross check, if B can reach the general internet,
> would be to browse to one of those "what is my IP" pages and verify it tells
> you B's IP.

Yes, that was a good back up test.

GRRRRR!!

OK, so, although the SOCKS proxy shows a good IP for B, neither that
browser or the mod_proxy configuration, copied from the Apache manual,
seems to be able to get to C.

I guess that it is time to go back to the "Help? Desk."

> Best,
> Jack

Thank you all for the attempts to help.

Brian