[TriLUG] July 2021 Meeting Mixup

Steve Litt via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jul 9 13:40:47 EDT 2021

Jeff Moore via TriLUG said on Thu, 8 Jul 2021 06:54:06 -0400

>Everyone,
>
>It has come to my attention that on Meetup, the scheduled monthly
>meeting was for next week instead of this one. As a one-off action, I
>will honor the Meetup's July 15th date instead of what should have
>been July 8th. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone online.

Why TriLUG even deals with meetup.com is beyond me. They are nothing but
a middleman gatekeeper adding terms of service with indemnification
clauses and other ugly legalese, requiring one to jump through hoops to
attend a meeting.

SteveT

Steve Litt