[TriLUG] Web Site access testing

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Aug 17 17:37:21 EDT 2021

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 05:11:39PM -0400, David Brain wrote:
> Hi,

Hi David,

> Unless it's a very simple page it may be worth capturing a HAR file and
> seeing where exactly the slowness is occurring.

Wow!  Learn something new every day ( or most of them )!  Now I get to
spend the next week learning to understand what I just captured.

So far, I have noticed that it starts out with a 301, redirecting to
exactly the same URL.

The main page load ( time to Document Ready ) is on the order of 30
seconds, the other components are much quicker.

More to learn, and analyze.

> David.

Thank you David.

Brian